· Preparation Time: 20 Mins.
· Serves: 3-4 persons
· 1 bunch Spinach (blanched, drained and chopped finely)
· 4 cups boiled Macaroni
· 1 table spoon of Oil
· 1 table spoon of Olive Oil
· 5 Garlic cloves
· 4 table spoon grated cheese
· 2 table spoon Butter
· ½ cup flour
· 1 cup Milk
· Season or freshly crushed black pepper
· Salt to taste
· Take water in a pan, bring to boil.
· Add some salt in this water, add Macaroni and cook in boiling water.
· Add a table spoon of Oil cook till it becomes soft.
· Drain the macaronis completely. Add table spoon of Olive Oil. Mix it well and keep this aside.
· Put vessel on heat and add Butter. Finely chop Garlic cloves and sauté in butter for minute. Add flour sauté for 4-5 minutes. Reduce the heat.
· Add warm milk slowly; stir until it forms a creamy consistency.
· In this creamy mixture add chopped and drained Spinach and mix well.
· Add 2 table spoon of grated cheese.
· Add Salt to taste and Pepper and mix well.
· Turn off heat. Garnish this Macaroni with grated Cheese.
· Serve Hot.