This is very simple and easy Indian recipe.
· Preparation Time: 30 Minutes.
· Serves: 4 persons.
· 1 Table spoon Butter or home made ghee
· 1 Tea spoon Ginger paste
· 1 Tea spoon Garlic paste
· 1 Tea spoon Garam masala powder
· 2 Onions
· 1 table spoon dried kasuri methi powder (Fenugreek leaves)
· 1 cup paneer
· ½ table spoon red chilli powder
· 1 Cup Cream
· 1 Cup Tomato Puree
· Salt to Taste
Recipe of Butter paneer
Make a paste of Giner and Garlic in blender.
· In a pan heat Ghee or Butter and fry sliced Onion till golden brown. Make paste of this fried onion.
· Heat the pan and add Ghee or Butter add Ginger, Garlic paste, onion paste fry till gets golden colour.
· Add tomato Puree stir well.
· Add Kasuri Methi, salt to taste, Red chilli powder. Mix this mixture well and simmer for 4-5 minutes, till it separates with the Ghee and becomes little transparent.
· Add Garam Masala powder and cream mix well and again simmer for 4-5 minutes.
· Add chopped Paneer pieces and stir and cook for 4-5 minutes.
· Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Put some Butter on the top.
· Serve this dish hot with Roti, Nan, Bread or plain rice.