Aloo Paratha can be served as snacks or even a one dish meal to get change out of the typical routine.
· Preparation Time: 20 Mins.
· 2 cup wheat Flour
· 1 cup Water
· 2-3 Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
· 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
· 1 tsp Chaat Masala
· 1/4 tsp Salt
· Mix water and flour and knead it to make a soft dough.
· Leave the dough for about half an hour.
· Meanwhile add salt, chili powder, chaat masala to the potatoes and mix thoroughly.
· Now roll out small balls out of the dough.
· Smear a little oil in the center and then put some stuffing mixture.
· Draw the edges towards the center to cover the mixture.
· Press the resulting dough gently and dust it with flour. Flatten to the size of roti.
· Place the paratha on a preheated griddle.
· After some time reverse the side of paratha. Do it when golden brown patches appear on first side.
· Sprinkle little oil and then flip again.
· Sprinkle oil drops on other side also. Cook till it is well done.
· Hot Paratha is ready. Serve with Chutneys or Tomato Ketchup.