This is an Indian subji dish which we can serve with rice or roti. Traditional panjabi dish and avalible in every part of India.
•Preparation Time: 30 Minutes.
•Serves: 4 persons.
•1 Table spoon Oil
•1 Cup Cream
•1 Table spoon homemade Ghee or Butter
•1 Tea spoon Ginger •½ Cup Green Peas •2-3 Green chillies
•1 Table spoon Garam Masala
•1 Cup Paneer
•Salt to taste
•Sugar to taste
Recipe to make Paneer Mutter
•Coriander leaves for garnishing. Recipe to make Paneer Mutter:
• Cut the Paneer into square size pieces.
• Heat pan add 1 table spoon of Oil, add Paneer, stir till it gets golden brown. Remove from the Oil and keep aside on a paper.
• Make Puree of tomatoes and keep aside.
• In pan heat Ghee or Butter, add Chopped Onion stir till its get light brown add garam masala if required add little water. Fry this mixture well for 2 minutes.
• Add tomato Puree, fry for some time.
• Add Fried Paneer, Peas, finely chopped ginger and green chillies and little water. Cook till the Peas gets tender.
• Add Cream and Salt to taste.
• Add some sugar to taste.
• Remove from the heat when the grave becomes thick.
• Garnish with Coriander leaves. • Serve hot with plain rice or Roti..