· Preparation Time: 30 Mins.
· Serves: 3-4 persons
· Wheat Flour (Atta) - 2 cup
· White flour (Maida) - 1/2 cup
· Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
· Oil - 2 tablespoon
· Water - As required
· Salt to taste
· Mix wheat flour, white flour, salt and baking powder and sieve them together.
· Pour oil in the flour and add water bit by bit and make a smooth dough and keep aside covered with moist muslin cloth for 30 minutes.
· Now make small balls of the dough and roll like a very thin(thin like tissue paper) chapati of about 12" diameter circle using little dry flour .
· Heat an inverted tawa and place the roomali roti carefully over it and cook till done.