These are the dry fruits ladoos without sugar, fat less. Sweet and delicious, good to taste recipe, good for health.
Makes 10-12 ladoos
Prepration time: 20 mins
Serves: 5-6 persons
· 1 cup chopped dates
· 2 to 3 table spoon almonds or badam
· 2 table spoon raisins
· 1 to 2 table spoon cashews
· 8-9 whole dry figs
· 1 to 2 Table Spoon desiccated coconut
· 2 green cardamom pods, peeled and seeds crushed in a mortar-pestle
Recipe for Dry fruit ladoos.
· Roast the almonds in a pan till they get golden browned. Stir the almonds.
· Till the almonds are roasting, chop the dates and figs.
· Peel the cardamom pods and powder the seeds roughly in a mortar-pestle.
· Roughly dry grinder add the chopped dates, figs, raisins, almonds, desiccated coconut and the coarsely powdered cardamom powder.
· In this mixture add the roasted almonds.
· Grind mixture and spread on a tray or plate or take the mixture in a bowl.
· Make small balls and the dry fruit ladoos are ready.
· Serve the dry fruits ladoos immediately or you can store in an air tight container and refrigerate.
· Dry fruits ladoo stays good for 2-3 weeks.