This is very simple corn recipe. This can be starter dish and quick to eat.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
· 4-5 boiled Potatoes
· 1 cup boiled sweet Corn
· ½ cup grated Cheese
· 1 Table spoon Ginger Garlic paste
· 4 Green Chilli paste
· Oil to deep fry
· Bread slices
Recipe to make Cheese and Corn Bread Roll
· Boil Potatoes, smash them add Ginger Garlic pastes, Green Chilli paste and salt to taste.
· Smash the mixture well.
· Take bread slice remove the edges, deep into salt water and squeeze.
· Spread Potatoes mixture on the bread, spread cheese and sweet Corns.
· Put second bread on this; seal the edges by giving little pressure.
· Deep fry this roll till golden brown.
· Serve this roll with Green Pudina Chatani or Tomato Sauce or Mayonnaise as per your taste.